We use DHL express delivery. Please allow around 2 to 3 working days from dispatch for delivery. For delivery charges, please see our list of delivery charges in the General Conditions of Sale
The articles are delivered by the carrier DHL to the address indicated by the client.
DHL sends an SMS once it receives the package and on the day of delivery. Where the recipient is absent, the order is deposited at the nearest DHL office. In this case, a delivery notice is deposited in the recipient's letter box so that he/she can contact DHL and set a new delivery date.
Countries of Delivery
Zone 1, Metropolitan France
Zone 2, European Union countries, i.e. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom, plus Norway.
Zone 3, United States and Canada
Zone 4, the rest of the world: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Maldives, Martinique, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Niger, Oman, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine.
Shipping charges are invoiced on a flat-rate basis (price list) depending on the total amount of your order and the sending country. This is separate from the weight of your order. Our carrier DHL only delivers to the countries listed above.
Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery. The product must be returned in the condition it was received, with its original packaging and label.
We will send you a prepaid returns label by email if the return is deemed valid.
Returns are free in France and European Union countries. For returns in Zone 3 (United States and Canada) and Zone 4 (rest of the world – see the above list), the sums of €10 and €12 respectively will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, follow these steps:
- Contact our customer services via the contact form, explaining the reasons for the return request.
- Our customer services will inform our logistics centre which will generate a returns label which you will receive by email.
- Stick your returns label directly to the package.
- The carrier will be alerted of the request for collection when the return documents are generated. Collection will be at least two days from the return request. There is no collection at weekends. If a return request is made on Friday, collection will be on Monday at the earliest.
- You will be offered a collection time slot (morning between 10 a.m. and noon or afternoon between noon and 5 p.m.). These time slots cannot be changed.
You can contact the carrier if you would like to change the collection request initially scheduled. The carrier no. and the return reference number will be provided in the email received with the return documents.
If a product is faulty, you will receive a full refund.